Cute Christmas pictures as well as perfect portraits - that is what you can expect at one of my Mini Christmas Photographpy session.
This is the only time of the year that I offer mini sessions! I have always been a bit mixed emotions about doing these, because I personally wouldn’t just want Christmas images, but in order to deliver both festive images as well as perfect portraits I really need a sensible amount of time for each customer, which means it isn’t actually all that “mini”.
So, my solutions is offering a handful of 30 minute sessions. I have some festive looking items in the studio, but I encourage you to bring your own preops, to make the images super personal to you, rather than just a forced studio setup. You can see some examples below for inspiration.
- A 30 minute session in my lovely Market Harborough Studio
- A session guide with tips for what to wear and props to bring
- A set of digital files in high resolution quality with print permission (of course!), I expect 6-10 files.
- An image of your choice as a beautiful Fine Art Print, hardback mounted 9x6
- Permission to feel super smug that you have started your Christmas shopping, AND you get to have gorgeous portraits of your children at the same time ;o)
When it is?
The available dates are:
- Friday the 29th of November at 10am
- Friday the 29th of November at 10.30am
- Friday the 29th of November at 11am - BOOKED
- Saturday the 30th of November 10am - BOOKED
- Saturday the 30th of November 10.30am
- Saturday the 30th of November 11am
- Saturday the 30th of November 11.30am
- Friday the 6th of December - all booked
How much and How to book
£149 for a session, which includes everything.
You will need to pay £25 deposit to secure your slot. Please email me to reserve a space firstname.lastname@example.org. I will book these out on a first come first serve basis! Unfortunately I am not able to hold/reserve your space until you have paid 🙂
Any questions please get in touch, either email me on email@example.com or my mobile is 07984492246.