Cute Christmas pictures as well as perfect portraits - that is what you can expect at one of my Mini Christmas Photography session.
This is the only time of the year that I offer mini sessions! I have always been a bit mixed emotions about doing these, because I personally wouldn’t just want just Christmas images, so in order to deliver both festive images as well as perfect portraits I really need a sensible amount of time for each customer, which means it isn’t actually all that “mini”.
So, my solutions is offering a handful of 30 minute sessions. I have a minimal (Covid-safe!) festive set up in the studio, and I encourage you to bring your own props, to make the images super personal to you. The tree (will be sprayed with anti-bac between sessions) and the hoops are in there, but you bring your own ornaments or other props (maybe Christmas jumpers or pajamas). You don't have to go for the Christmas set up at all, you can just go for the beautiful portraits that will make perfect presents. You can see some examples below for inspiration. I will send you a guide with ideas for what to wear and bring for the best images.
£145 - What’s included?
It is £145 for the session. You pay £45 to reserve your slot, and the remaining £100 when your images are ready.
- A 30 minute session (roughly 20min of photography) in my lovely Market Harborough Studio.
- Choice of Christmas and/or plain portraits.
- 30 minutes between session to ensure the studio is cleaned and ventilated between families.
- A session guide with tips for what to wear and props to bring.
- A set of digital files in high resolution quality with print permission (of course!), I expect 5 files.
- An image of your choice as a beautiful Fine Art Print, hardback mounted 9x6.
- Permission to feel super smug that you have started your Christmas shopping, AND you get to have gorgeous portraits of your children at the same time ;o)
What about lockdown?
If lockdown is extended, I will move the sessions further ahead. These are silly cheap sessions with me, so regardless of when they might end up taking place, it’s a steal, and I promise you that I will fit you in. Even if it ends up being in the New Year. If you are using these as presents, and we simply aren't able to complete the session this year, you could always wrap a frame with a pretty note saying "picture to follow shortly" 😉