- This event has passed.
Start back stronger 2020
July 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am - July 7, 2020 @ 5:00 pm£65.00 – £120.00
This is a follow up event from our super successful “Start Strong” workshop we hosted in January.
Immediately after the Start Strong event in January we decided to run another workshop midyear, and somehow we are half way through the year already!
This event will follow a similar format. You can book a morning with Nicky all about goal setting, and/or an afternoon of personal branding images with Dorte. There is a discount for booking both events, and there is a maximum of 10 spaces.
Morning session with Nicky – goal setting
Do you find your goals keep sliding into the future, and you’re struggling to get the results you want in your business?
If so, my online masterclass ‘Start Back Stronger 2020’ could be exactly what you need.
There’s no denying that 2020 has been a turbulent year. You may have had to take time out from your business, slow right down, juggle childcare whilst working, or completely change the way you do business. With less time and energy to focus on your business you could be wondering how you’re going to get back on track and still reach your goals this year.
If any of this sounds familiar, you need join my online masterclass on Monday 6th July at 10.00am (GMT) and yes there is a replay if you can’t attend live. Here’s what we will cover in the 90 minute class:
- The psychology behind goal setting
- How to program your mind for success
- How to find out your life purpose so you know exactly what is it that you want
- How to set goals in a way that leads to success
- 5 Time tested and proven strategies that will enable you to reach your goals much faster and easier
PLUS: I will personally help you to review your goals via email after the masterclass so that you can feel confident and aligned with the goals you have set.
Wherever you are right now, there is still plenty of time to get back on track with your goals and end the year strong.
Afternoon session with Dorte – personal branding images
You have lots of plans and eager to launch them all to the world, but what about the visuals? How are you promoting your new offers?
Imagine having a set of fresh new images ready to use across your launch. Just like me and Nicky have done for this event 😉
In order to adhere to social distancing I am offering outdoor (water front in Market Harborough) personal branding images, instead of studio images – such a rare opportunity for this at a bargain price!
- You will get a 15minut time slot (first come first serve starting at 2pm), and a minimum of 4 images, along the lines of the gallery below – there may be variations based on what you would like and the weather on the day.
- You will get the high resolution files in colour and black/white, as well as smaller versions resized, ready for you to use on social media.
Any questions at all, please just ask.
Branding image examples