I have always been extra cautious about data protection and as of May 2018, I am registered with the ICO and am fully GDR compliant.
I, Dorte Kjaerulff am the Data Controller for GDR compliance as of 2018.
What date do I collect
If you choose to book my photography services, I (Dorte Kjaeurlff of Dorte Kjaerulff Photography) will collect the following information:
- Name, address, email, contact phone number, age of any children involved in the booking.
- I might store notes of any special needs, requests or ideas discussed via email, telephone or other communication during your booking.
- Details about what you purchase from me.
- Details about where your photography shoot takes place, like address and opening hours.
- The photographs that you have commissioned me to create. This could be as digital files or as prints.
- If you visit my website, Cookies placed on there may track your behavior anonymously via Google Analytics.
The lawful basis for processing your data
The lawful basis under which I collect and process your data is to enter a contract with you, in order to deliver the services you are booking.
What do I use your data for
I use your data for the following purpose:
- To create and enter into a contract with you.
- To communicate with you regarding your booking.
- To deliver final products back to you.
- In the rare unexpected event of breach of contract, I may use your details to seek legal advise.
- To invoice you.
- To run and manage my business.
How long do I store data for
- I store your data for minimum as long as is required for my accounting and tax purpose. I may store your details beyond this time, to make future bookings easier.
- I store your images for the time it takes to process and deliver back your final order. After your final order has been delivered and invoice settled, I will archive your images.
Do I ever share your data with anyone
- I will never share your details with any third parties.
- I will only use your images in my marketing if you have specifically consented to me doing so.
The rights to your data
You have various legal rights to your data, such as access to it. You can find out more about your rights to your data on the ICO web site here. If you would like to view all the data I hold on you, please get in touch.
Complaints and contact information
Dorte Kjaerulff Photography
92 St. Mary’s Road