This will be the third time we host this super successful "Start Strong" workshop.
We are hoping to host this event back at Graftons House, but if Covid-19 restrictions are still in place, it might be delivered online. The current pricing is the Early Bird Pricing! *** This event has currently been postponed to the 25th/26th of February ***
This event will follow a similar format. You can book a session with Nicky all about goal setting, and/or a personal branding shoot with Dorte. There is a discount for booking both events, and there is a maximum of 10 spaces. The event will run over two days, with 5 delegates each day, so get the date booked that suits you best.
A session with Nicky - goal setting
Do you find your goals keep sliding into the future, and you’re struggling to get the results you want in your business?
If so, my masterclass ‘Start Strong 2021’ could be exactly what you need.
There’s no denying that 2020 has been a turbulent year. You may have had to take time out from your business, slow right down, juggle childcare whilst working, or completely change the way you do business. With less time and energy to focus on your business you could be wondering how you’re going to get back on track and still reach your goals this year.
If any of this sounds familiar, you need join my online masterclass on Thursday 7th or Friday the 8th of Janaury. Here’s what we will cover in the class:
- The psychology behind goal setting
- How to program your mind for success
- How to find out your life purpose so you know exactly what is it that you want
- How to set goals in a way that leads to success
- 5 Time tested and proven strategies that will enable you to reach your goals much faster and easier
PLUS: I will personally help you to review your goals via email after the masterclass so that you can feel confident and aligned with the goals you have set.
Wherever you are right now, there is still plenty of time to get back on track with your goals and end the year strong.
Book today, to secure your place.
Find out more about Nicky Masson on her Facebook page
Personal branding images with Dorte
You have lots of plans and eager to launch them all to the world, but what about the visuals? How are you promoting your new offers?
Imagine having a set of fresh new images ready to use across your launch.
I'm expecting to do these images in the studio.
- You will get 5 images included, along the lines of the gallery below. If there are more than 5 good images (there usually is), then you got to choose your 5 and you can add any extra at £10 each.
- You will get the high resolution files in colour and black/white, as well as smaller versions resized, ready for you to use on social media.
Any questions at all, please just ask.
Branding image examples